- collection of common element fees from unit owners
- issuance of late payment notices, Form 14 to owners for collections
- preparation of monthly financial statements
- assisting the corporation’s lawyer with the registration of liens
- preparing and recommending lien polices to the Board of Directors
- preparation of operating budgets, reserve fund budgets and special assessment schedules
- preparation of reports for the corporation’s auditor to complete the year end audit
- investment funding in accordance with the Condominium Act
- pre-authorized chequing is available to all clients
- day-to-day management services to ensure repairs and maintenance are performed promptly and are cost effective
- preparation of an annual plan – repairs, budgeting, administrative duties
- liaison with the Board of Directors regarding projects and rule infractions by owners
- inform owners of upcoming maintenance, distribution of notices, newsletters etc.
- conduct frequent inspections of the property are done along with a report outlining improvements to ensure that the property is maintained.
- liaison with insurance companies and owners for floods and fires as it pertains to the insurance losses
- monthly submission of manager’s report
- attend monthly board meetings and information meetings for owners Example: Fire Safety, Neighbourhood Watch Meetings etc.
- preparation and distribution of the Annual General Meeting packages to owners in accordance with the Condominium Act
- record keeping of files, owner registry, minutes, contracts etc.
- issuance of purchase orders to trades
- preparation of specifications for various maintenance and services
- pre-qualified list of suppliers and licensed trades offered at competitive rates
After Hours Assistance:
For after hours and weekends, we provide a 24-hour answering servicing for emergency calls from Owners and Building Staff.
We provide our services for the management of residential and commercial condominiums, office and industrial properties and medical buildings.